Pursue small happiness & little joy through Personal loan
A personal loan is an unsecured loan taken by individuals from Bank or Non-Banking Financial Companies to meet their current financial needs. It works on quick approval mechanism and helps you to deal in temporary financial crisis, without a delay. It provides a smooth sail to the boat of your needs with minimum documentation.
A personal loan is the best option if you need funds for an urgent need or a short period. It can be availed for any purpose. Since it is an unsecured loan, the lender approves the loan basis the applicant's details such as age, income, existing liabilities, and credit score, among others. No time is spent in the assessment of the collateral unlike in case of a secured loan such as gold loan or loan against securities or loan against property. There could be different types or kinds of personal loans depending on the end-use. But usually, a personal loan is of only one type and it can be availed of for any kind of requirement.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF PERSONAL LOAN:
- One may choose to opt for Personal Loan for: Wedding Expenditure, Higher Education, Medical Emergencies & many more.
- Choice of tenure up to 5 years.
- Rate of Interest (ROI) ranges from 11% per annum.
- It is provided on the basis of key criteria such as income level, credit and employment history, repayment capacity etc.
- No security or collateral needed.
- One needs to be of a minimum age of 21 years and should have a valid set of documents like ID, income and residence proof, among other documents, to avail a Personal Loan from Axis Bank.
- To ease the burden of paying off the Personal Loan immediately, you may opt for the EMI (Equated Monthly Installment) facility. The repayment tenure can range from anywhere between 12 to 60 months. If you're an Axis Bank customer, you can avail the best rates for Personal Loans!
- Age criteria- 20 years to 65 years.
- It is available to - Salaried Individual
- It can be availed by - Individual with minimum one year of experience in the current company/firm